Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This makes a set of Duratracs $784....
Not sure if this is still working or not, but someone could just buy two Duratracs for example, and save $100. Then have a friend buy the other two, and save another $100... :dontknow:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Not sure if this is still working or not, but someone could just buy two Duratracs for example, and save $100. Then have a friend buy the other two, and save another $100... :dontknow:
This might be brilliant....

I think you would loose the $60 Goodyear rebate, but you would still come out ahead.

EDIT: Seems to have worked, just placed 2 orders (first for 2 individuals, second for a pair) and will have 4 tires by Wednesday for $744

·
on line
10,980 Posts
This is a heck of a deal, and if you read the fine print, says it can be applied up to three times per user name ... so, conceivably you could save yourself $300 on a $1200 set of tires.

I *just* ordered a set of Cooper's ST-Maxx yesterday off of the website (www.discounttiredirect.com), so I called to see if this code could be applied to my order, it couldn't. Apparently it's a joint offer from DTD & eBay; only available if you order through the DTD eBay store and pay via PayPal. SO: if you're in the market for tires from DTD, be sure you check their eBay store before you pull the trigger (coupon is good through 10/27) ... it's all good for me, at the end of the day, because they don't list the ST-Maxx on their eBay store. I suspect they use eBay for reducing overstock or reselling good-condition returns, stuff like that ...

·
Registered
482 Posts
I bought tires on the August deal they ran. Got a great price on Duratracs with free shipping and no sales tax.

Sent from mobile device

·
on line
1,739 Posts
Wow, a set of 285 dura's for 744 shipped and no tax..

My definity deal is looking pretty lame right now. I'm going to remember this deal in a year or so when these puppies are worn out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts