Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Pro-4X, with the Rockford Fosgate system. Recently, all of the driver side speakers died (including the under-seat subwoofer), simultaneously. I've checked the balance/fade settings, and everything is zeroed out. I've checked the fuse boxes under the hood and by the passenger's knee area, and no blown fuses.

I thought I read something that stated that the amps were prone to failing in a way that would cause this, but can't find that post again. What's the best way to troubleshoot this? Replace the amp? Take somewhere and let them deal with it? (I don't have a multimeter to trace connections, and would have no idea what I was doing with one anyways).

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Was it going in and out prior to failure? Mine does that sometimes and I’m wondering if it is the amp. Same year and model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest, it's been out for about a year now, and I finally just got around to fixing it. I can't remember exactly, but I think it just failed abruptly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Riddlefox
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing