Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
10,980 Posts
Highly doubtful ... I think they might have even stipulated "Offroad Only"; meaning if you have to get tested to register for the road, you're kinda hosed. Look around for the couple of other threads on these, I think it may have gotten discussed ... or you could probably shoot a PM to Nick (prerunnerparts).

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Highly doubtful ... I think they might have even stipulated "Offroad Only"; meaning if you have to get tested to register for the road, you're kinda hosed. Look around for the couple of other threads on these, I think it may have gotten discussed ... or you could probably shoot a PM to Nick (prerunnerparts).
That is kind of what I figured but I thought if I asked in thread it would keep him from get 40 PM on the subject, as it is he will still get 20 PMs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
:happy3: ordered a set too, I just couldn't resist having headers, now to plan out on getting it tuned by a shop or getting one of those tuners :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
worried about them be carb compliant?

worried about those pesky emissions tests that find out you're truck isn't legal?

well look no furthur!

Move to Flagstaff!

it's beatiful, perfect temperature, a fun college town, AND there's no emissions testing required if you register your vehicle here! :D

just sayin.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts