Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Seems like they should be all tethered to each other with recovery straps at all times (kinda like a bunch of preschoolers going for a walk).

On the other hand, they're Australian, so the sheer number of terrifying deadly animals they have to deal with on a daily basis makes them cool.

·
on line
465 Posts
Interesting vid. Was that from one trip or from multiple outings? :confused:
It looked like they managed to break something on every vehicle except the Grand Cherokee, which was tow-strapping another truck out at the end.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
The comment below the video says it's a compiled video of fails from all of 2012. I'm sure any of us could put together a fails video and make it look like we suck if not taken as it's intended - a way to remember the fun times, as the fails are often more memorable and more entertaining than the successes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seems like their M.O. was to take any obstacle as aggressively as possible. Looked to me like they might have have avoided some of the breakages if they used a bit less speed/throttle. Entertaining though.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Some of it looked so easy. But then again, video never does justice. A buddy and I, went to Hidden Falls. He has a FJ and my Xterra. We took videos. Got home put them on the TV in HD and all. All the hills and obstacles looked wimpy on camera.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Old thread but I'm new here sooo... I'm posting up anyways. This is a video of idiots in action. It will do nothing but scare off anyone interested in off roading. Learning to offroad takes time and skill and confidence in your group leaders. Recovery is an art form in my opinion and can be very dangerous if done improperly. For all you owners who have toy'd with the idea of offroading please do not let this band of low IQ vehicle destroyers deter you from getting out there. :thumbright:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts