Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 231 Posts

·
Caretaker of The Minion
3,720 Posts
^seems a little fishy

google search of email addy turns up nothing but a spam-looking post in the 'ultimate house' search result. Person's broke as all hell, but has a business opportunity for ya. riiiiiiiight.

https://www.google.com/[email protected]

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Please contact me in regards to your mount as part of a business opportunity that we might be able to arrange. Like it!!!

[email protected]
^seems a little fishy

google search of email addy turns up nothing but a spam-looking post in the 'ultimate house' search result. Person's broke as all hell, but has a business opportunity for ya. riiiiiiiight.

https://www.google.com/[email protected]
I'd contact him, but I have no need as I'm set for life! Turns out I have a distant relative whom is a Nigerian Prince! Apparently I am entitled to half his fortune! All I have to do is give him all my bank info and SS# etc, and they will be wiring me my billions $$$ in just a few weeks!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Great job! You even used the stock bumper covers to have a stock looking bumper with undercover teeth. Its Clean funtional and you don't screw up your areo dynamics too bad ,like my truck.
Plus I like the fiber rope set up instead of Steel wire rope.

You may wish to consider use a tri mix on your shielding gas for better penetration. (Argon /C02 balance oxygen. Runs great and you have less smoke,less spatter.

Great job! looks professional!

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK, I have completed the 19 pages of posts and can not find pricing or how to order.
I want one NOW!!!! :notworthy:

How do I get one?

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #189

·
Registered
10 Posts
this is an epic build... amazing ! you should send out a technical data sheet for the metalwork and bumper work.... then sell it... to us ! haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
What kind of lift do you have on your Xterra? How many inches of lift, what type, and what size tires? Thanks, your Xterra looks pretty sweet and I would love to set up mine up similar.

181 - 200 of 231 Posts