Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Know Who This X Used To be Owned By? ""FOUND OUT WHO""

My name is Chris and I live in Roswell, GA, just north of Atlanta.

I just bought it actually out of a dealer in S. Florida but it lived most of it's life in NC. It obviously was owned by someone willing to invest in some off-road gear and I was hoping to find the owner or a truck history on the site in order to learn more about what had been done to it. I just bought it today and haven't even seen it in person yet.

I'd like to know specifically if any of the transmission problem or timing chain problems have occurred or been fixed on it.

Thanks, and glad to be a part of the community now!

·
on line
1,113 Posts
welcome from jersey, I don't recognize this X but it is nicely done if the previous owner isnt here he could have been over at Xnation. There may be a specific thread for desert stone owners which could turn up the owner I did a quick look but didnt find one. Old Navy may be able to work his magic though. :)

·
on line
22,508 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
The irony of driving around all the time with a Jerry can sticking straight up in the wind, is that the silliness of having all that drag up there all the time probably wastes an extra 5 gals of fuel per tank. lol
Silliness or is it to help promote capitalism within the local convenient store/gas stations and oil companies? Perhaps he's a patriot! ;)

Sn0

·
Registered
748 Posts
Good looking rig. Other than mine its only a few that actually has modes in so Florida. We have a lot of 2wd and factory stock machines here.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
The irony of driving around all the time with a Jerry can sticking straight up in the wind, is that the silliness of having all that drag up there all the time probably wastes an extra 5 gals of fuel per tank. lol
Not much drag when you're wheeling in tough country, far from civilization. :)

·
on line
3,673 Posts
My name is Chris and I live in Roswell, GA, just north of Atlanta.

I just bought it actually out of a dealer in S. Florida but it lived most of it's life in NC. It obviously was owned by someone willing to invest in some off-road gear and I was hoping to find the owner or a truck history on the site in order to learn more about what had been done to it. I just bought it today and haven't even seen it in person yet.

I'd like to know specifically if any of the transmission problem or timing chain problems have occurred or been fixed on it.

Thanks, and glad to be a part of the community now!

Welcome! You have a few awesome Xterra owners in your area. I come down there every once in a while to hang out with all of them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts