Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Xterra Performance and Nisstec are one and the same and they longer have a coupon code. I called Nisstec and asked about it. They said they had to stop using it because of the margins on products from certain manufacturers. However, if you give them a call and order, they might work something out on shipping.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xterra Performance and Nisstec are one and the same and they longer have a coupon code. I called Nisstec and asked about it. They said they had to stop using it because of the margins on products from certain manufacturers. However, if you give them a call and order, they might work something out on shipping.

I need to call them. I am just delaying the inevitable. I dread the jazz music while I'm on hold waiting for an answer:sleepy2:

·
NewX’er 4life
2,443 Posts
Yea, the code is WORKMOREOT. Nisstec, PRG, Rugged Rocks are small operations. They’re not some corporate monster like 4Wheel Parts. It may cost a little more but it’s worth it.
Doesn't work anymore. If you tell them you are a newx.org member you get 5%. Sometimes they have 10% off like gonemoab or veterans day sales.

·
TNX Veteran
3,998 Posts
Yea, the code is WORKMOREOT. Nisstec, PRG, Rugged Rocks are small operations. They’re not some corporate monster like 4Wheel Parts. It may cost a little more but it’s worth it.
Doesn't work anymore. If you tell them you are a newx.org member you get 5%. Sometimes they have 10% off like gonemoab or veterans day sales.
WORK MORE OT

:laughing3::eek:ccasion5:

Nice one Ripper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts