Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Hey everyone hope you doing well and you had great weekend ! last week I was trying to fix , clean and grease my slide pins on my Xterra but they were so far gone I couldn't even pull them out . So I had to pull a trigger and buy new set of Calipers that I really wanted to buy for long time as well . So today I worked on it )

·
Registered
6 inch suspension lift with 33" tires and ShockWorks front bumper, sliders, and skid plates.s.
435 Posts
Hello everyone !
So today I did a little test of LED vs Halogen lights to see if it even worth upgrading .
After watching this video I decided to upgrade my headlights, reverse lights, fog lights, and roof lights with AUXITO LEDs. I am extremely pleased with the quality, performance, and price.

Headlights
AUXITO 9007 LED Bulbs, 80W 16000 lumens Per Pair, 400% Brighter, 6500K White, Mini Size Dual Bulbs HB5 LED Lamp
Product Camera accessory Automotive lighting Automotive tire Camera lens

Reverse Lights
AUXITO 912 921 LED Bulbs for Backup Reverse Light, 20W 4000Lumens, CANBUS Error Free, CSP 6-SMD Upgraded T15 906 W16W Replacement Bulb, Plug and Play, 6500K White
Product Font Electronic device Auto part Machine

Fog Lights
AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED Fog Light Bulb Fan less, Cool White, 30 Watt, 6000 Lumens Per Set, Super Bright and Penetration, Long Lifespan, Plug and Play, Canbus Error Free, Halogen Replacement DRL Bulbs
Automotive tire Font Audio equipment Office supplies Automotive lighting

Roof Lights
AUXITO 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs 30 Watts, 12000 Lumens Per Set 6500K Xenon White Mini Size HB3 Wireless Headlight Bulb
Product Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Font

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
After watching this video I decided to upgrade my headlights, reverse lights, fog lights, and roof lights with AUXITO LEDs. I am extremely pleased with the quality, performance, and price.

Headlights
AUXITO 9007 LED Bulbs, 80W 16000 lumens Per Pair, 400% Brighter, 6500K White, Mini Size Dual Bulbs HB5 LED Lamp
View attachment 141671

Reverse Lights
AUXITO 912 921 LED Bulbs for Backup Reverse Light, 20W 4000Lumens, CANBUS Error Free, CSP 6-SMD Upgraded T15 906 W16W Replacement Bulb, Plug and Play, 6500K White
View attachment 141672

Fog Lights
AUXITO H8 H11 H16 LED Fog Light Bulb Fan less, Cool White, 30 Watt, 6000 Lumens Per Set, Super Bright and Penetration, Long Lifespan, Plug and Play, Canbus Error Free, Halogen Replacement DRL Bulbs
View attachment 141673

Roof Lights
AUXITO 9005 LED Headlight Bulbs 30 Watts, 12000 Lumens Per Set 6500K Xenon White Mini Size HB3 Wireless Headlight Bulb
View attachment 141674
Nice ! to bad I dont have roof lights I would love to put them in there too but I guess I will have to just make something else there )))

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Hello everyone ! I hope you all saying safe during this winter days ! Unfortunately I was not able to finish my project I was working on but I had this video I made some time back even before I did Titan Swap.. I was removing side steps so I wanted to share that with you. It makes such a difference in the look of the truck I feel like.

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Hello everyone hope everyone is safe ! well we just got some "snow storm " they said luckily we weren't hit bad but it gave me a good chance to drive in the snow and winter condition to test out some limits of the truck and just to get to know the truck better how it acts in the snow its very important to know what your truck is able to do and what not

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Hello everyone ! Another cold and winter weekend has passed but I hope you were able to get out and enjoy the weather with your truck !
On todays video I have a super short and simple but yet very helpful video ( I hope so ) lol
Today we will program our key fabs . For some reason one of my key fabs stopped working so I guess it was a good time and excuse to make a video about it how to program them )
Hope you find this video helpful

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Hello everyone !
So after a long and extensive search trying to figure out what seat covers to get trying to read different reviews and what not and what I like personally I decided to buy those seat covers by Rixxu
I know they might not be a 100% perfect fit but I still like how they look and feel .
So hopefully if you in the market for seat covers this will give you some idea how it looks

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Hello everyone !
On todays video I am working and installing my new 3" Amber Led Pod lights and and testing them out and now that I have 2 led switches wired to my battery alos testing it if leaving truck parked for full week without starting will that kill and drain my old battery or not .
Hope you might find this video helpful

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Oh congrats on Xterra !! and thank you for watching here is another video btw but as always you can find them all on my page

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Thank you ! as to the rearview mirror .. I have an active backup/backview camera so I see everything behind me.. Installed it last year as well

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
I skipped some videos but there are few new on the channel
but here I have I made my rear recovery point

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Installed some super bright spot lights with DRL build in .. very impressed with them.

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Hello everyone hope you all had great weekend !
So overtime I was adding more and more lights to my truck and the wiring started to get out of hand with all the relays fuses and I wanted to build my own fuse box but I didnt wanted to run wires from engine bay to inside so I wanted to pickup a controller with fuse box and thats what I did . I had to rewire all of it my stuff but boy was it worth it !

81 - 100 of 105 Posts