Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
New Xterra video this Monday ! just finishing up some editing...
my main problem with videos I feel like.. well. .one of them that might feel long.. so this time tried to edit down as much as possible so from 56+min of video footage I got it down to 14 min 馃ぃ

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
And new video is up and live !
On todays video I am back again at it , at trying to work with those TPSM sensors !

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
And today for a change.. I am not working on the truck.. but actually using it to go somewhere lol 馃ぃ
So I went to a car meet ! wish more Xterres were there ...

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hello everyone !
So today we trying to troubleshoot this mysterious sound come from the engine bay that only happens when I push gas pass 3k RPMs

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
And Hello everyone !! I have a new video where I try out electric pressure washer for the first time.. ! and some other stuff that I thought might be useful for me and my truck

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
And here we have yet another video ! and I couldn't have done it without help of the help of the members from here ! so thank you !

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Oh how did I missed it to post it here... last week... anyhow. nothing actually big here just cleaning my mass air flow lol ))

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
And Hello again !! I have a new video for Xterra today with a another little cosmetic mod..
I finally blacked out my badges to match the bumpers ! not Plasti Dip!

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey guys ! 2 videos as I missed to post one last week here Im doing the melt mod in preparation for new tires and then getting new 285s as well !

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hey everyone ! So since I got new tires I found this new little off road spot not even sure if it was legal to drive there lol
but it was sure alot of fun and the views were great

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

Registered
6 inch suspension lift with 33" tires and ShockWorks front bumper, sliders, and skid plates.s.
Katonah seems the best in that it is a 22 mile loop.

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

Registered
6 inch suspension lift with 33" tires and ShockWorks front bumper, sliders, and skid plates.s.
Isn't it Monday and we are due a new video on your YouTube channel?

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Oh yes it is..
but this time its more of a vlog at the car show that I went to I had alot of fun there and so many nice looking cars ! I specially loved the older cars so here is a my video and some photos of cars at the end ! hope you guys like it

Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
And here is a sneap peak at the video for the next Monday ! ) still alot of editing and cutting to be done !

Registered
Changing the tranny and diff fluid? Going synthetic?

41 - 60 of 66 Posts