Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well hello there ))
and we are back with yet another video... simple but very useful !

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hello everyone !
and we got a new video ! this time we unboxing and testing OBD2 scanner tool

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hello everyone !
So the other day I was scanning my truck for codes with my BlueDriver and I found some issues that could lead to pretty bad crash just wanted to share it with you guys ..

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello everyone !
so this is my take on using and testing Cataclean hope this video might be helpful to someone )

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hello everyone !
so upon few requests here is a raw version of the off road video .. with just the sounds of nature and truck ! ))

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hello everyone !
And here is a new video where I am getting donated a free rims and tiers !! this is so nice when people help each other !

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hello everyone !

And yet another video is up ! This video is how NOT to replace your Catalytic Converter lol 🤣

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hello everyone !
And here is a video update to my cat situation/issue

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hello everyone !
In this video we are changing Auto Trans Fluid and doing some fixes along the way with the help of a lumberjacks.. ? lol

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thank you ))) there will be more and more videos ..
and not only Xterra related.. I am planning to do some models photoshoot soon but dont know if anyone interested in that lol

·
Registered
6 inch suspension lift with 33" tires and ShockWorks front bumper, sliders, and skid plates.s.
320 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I met Sturmvoik and his Dad on more than one occasion. They are friendly, kind, humble, and unpretentious.

Don't misinterpret Sturm's humility, humor, self-deprecation, etc. for vulnerability or weakness.

If SHTF ever happens, I want them on my team. They are resourceful in ALL aspects of life and are nice people to be around.

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Ah thank you so much for such kind words !!! I am indeed very very humbled by that nice comment about me and my Dad ) who is as well my best friend )
And I could say the same things about you you are very nice and helpful guys ! Its one of those rare moments when you meet nice and helpful people !

·
Registered
6 inch suspension lift with 33" tires and ShockWorks front bumper, sliders, and skid plates.s.
320 Posts
I watched your video and learned from it. I hate TPMS sensors. Regardless of the sensor, I manually check my tire pressure on a weekly basis. If you have an OnStar system and rotate your tires, your internet notification readings will be totally wrong per tire unless you get them recalibrated.

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hey !!
and the problem is that with our light in Xterras its just shows you the light it doesn't even tell you what tire it is..
anyways... the majority of people keep telling me just ether ignore the light... or put tape over it lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
The price of TPMS systems have dropped dramatically over the years. When you get new tires, you will probably be able to get TPMS monitors for a minimal cost ($15.00 each, maybe).

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yeah just something more to do and fix and make another vides as well no big deal ))

Speaking of a new video , very exited about this one ! should be up tomorrow ! )😃

·
Registered
Midnight Blue 2007 X
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Hello everyone !
Well here it is ! a big one )) my long awaited video ( for me ) lol I wanted to replace the radiator for so long ever since I did the bypass and I am glad I was able to do it and change few other parts.
also the video is long but I just felt it would be better just to show how it is.. and not to try to cut to some fast flashy tutorial.. I figured.. if some one will watch they will watch regardless if its 5 min long or 1 hour long

Also trying out new style of video recording )

21 - 40 of 66 Posts