Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, let me know if this is against club rules or anything. I know im new here and have a Frontier but i wanted to let you guys in on this too.

i just wanted to tell you ive started a little side thing for helping other club members out.Basically i work for a company that deals with Orgill hardware, Do-It best hardware, ORS nasco and parts plus. SO pretty much anything you can get from those places; i can get for you way below retail. I made up a little site to help people.

http://shifttools.googlepages.com/home

So i can get you guys a huge discount on basically any tools or stuff like that. currently i have true Hi-Lift jacks at $60. What are they costing in stores these days?s?

But im just trying to help people out, not advertise a business.

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Sweet! gona have to decide on weather or not i need a hi-lift. moneys kind a tight seeing as im a student in college but will let u know if i would like to purchase one.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
007 I sent u a pm, about a couple things I'm interested in.

·
on line
807 Posts
the007forum said:
So i can get you guys a huge discount on basically any tools or stuff like that. currently i have true Hi-Lift jacks at $60. What are they costing in stores these days?s?
lol.... they are $60 in the stores too.

·
on line
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stevet47 said:
the007forum said:
lol.... they are $60 in the stores too.
yeah i know you can get them cheap some places. Retail is 85.00. Sometimes online charges huge shipping rates.

Im really not trying to make money on this. I work for a Industrial supply store so i can buy products at cost and sell them under retail. So for a really expensive item i can get it way under what it would cost for people to buy it in th store. But shipping does limit that.

The featured products page doesnt really mean anything, just some cool products saw that have a jacked up retail. The rechargeable maglite is 110 in the store and i can probably ship it for $5. but im just trying to help people. So i can get quotes and see if i can save people any money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts