Premium Member
761 Posts
Found mine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2015 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X
17 Posts
I am interested in a set of brackets when the next batch is ready.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
A long time ago I got all the stuff to do this

However a dt to nissan harness I must have ordered wrong

This is not it

Dt to 9005 is what you want

My boobs are gone until Amazon drops them off

Rivnut gods smiled on me no spinners

·
AutoGuide Supporting Vendors
291 Posts
Wow! We just discovered this forum thread. This is incredible!

Thank you all for supporting Diode Dynamics. Just a reminder that all forum members are eligible for free US shipping. Just PM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Premium Member
761 Posts

High beam, led drop in’s katana I think!?

Unadjusted white driving beam (wife calls then he death ray)

Aimed better to paint over the top of my high beams

Fog light and anytime boos light mod is next

·
Registered
2013 Xterra Pro-4X
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Hi everyone. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a Diode Dynamics dealer now, so I can offer the brackets with the pods and the adapters as a package, this enables me to decrease the selling price of the brackets if you buy the DD gear through me! I would be interested to hear what everyone who has the brackets already got for the SS3 pods. Sport or Pro, yellow or white. I know some of you have already mentioned what you are running so thank you for that!

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Hi everyone. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a Diode Dynamics dealer now, so I can offer the brackets with the pods and the adapters as a package, this enables me to decrease the selling price of the brackets if you buy the DD gear through me! I would be interested to hear what everyone who has the brackets already got for the SS3 pods. Sport or Pro, yellow or white. I know some of you have already mentioned what you are running so thank you for that!
I'm pretty sure I ordered white driving lenses, but I'd have to double-check. I have yellow in the ditch lights and front bumper, I wanted more lighting capability on the roof.

·
Registered
311 Posts
How much do you charge for brackets + SS3 pods in Pro yellow? I'm waiting for that DD Labor Day discount next week but I can be convinced to purchase through a forum member if it helps you out :D

·
291 Posts
I’m running Sports in white. I’d probably go yellow if I did it again. The whites really pick up a ton of particulates in the air.
OddBall86 is a Diode Dynamics official dealer and can offer replacement lenses for your Stage Series LED pods.

How much do you charge for brackets + SS3 pods in Pro yellow? I'm waiting for that DD Labor Day discount next week but I can be convinced to purchase through a forum member if it helps you out :D
Just a heads up! Diode Dynamics dealers including during our sale period and will be offering 15% off all products. I hope this information is helpful!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2013 Xterra Pro-4X
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 · (Edited)
It absolutely is! This makes my decision very easy :)

@oddball86 think you'll have more brackets available by the sale time?
Yes sir, we will have the batch ready for the sale!

Also, I'll being doing 15% off the brackets during the Labor day sale period as well.

Thanks!

·
291 Posts
Will these fogs fit an ARB bumper?
Great question!

We have not directly tested an ARB bumper. However, we've sold hundreds of pods that have been installed in aftermarket bumper applications. Is the bumper using the stock fog light brackets? If not, all universal SS3 listings include universal mounting brackets and hardware for custom mounting. If you need to check dimensions, all products include full scale diagrams to better assist your judgment before purchasing.

SS3 (Angled Bezel):

SS3 (Round Bezel):

SS3 (Standard Bezel):

SS3 (Flush Bezel):

Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to further help you regarding fitment!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I just called in my order today. Looks like the round bezel should work. I originally could not fit factory fogs into ARB spots, soended up buying some Autozone Specials just to have something in there. It looks like the ambers are on backorder so will be a few weeks til I get them. Also planning to get a combo bar for the front, just gotta keep it off the wife radar.

141 - 160 of 169 Posts