Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a couple thing to the X since ECXC.

I snagged the Yakima LoadWarrior and added the Shovel attachment. This is also a shot of the Pro Comp 7089s that I put on just before ECXC.

I also saved up for a pair of Hella Rallye FF 4000 Euro beam w/ City Lights. Inliner and BrooklynX over at NexTerra had these and they are killer.

I picked up a pair of Hella FF75s in a fog pattern for the rear of the X. I have the wires run in the headliner but had to stop before I could get the it to the roof. I think I'm going to do the drill thing again. All depends on how well the rack anchor screws come out.

Till next time

DaveP

·
on line
245 Posts
That is one nice looking X!

·
on line
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guy

The Pro Comp 7089s come in Black and I wrapped them with 285 75 R16s BFG AT KOs
I added a couple shots of the 7089s in the Wheel Sticky thread. There are a couple issues with them but it's not bad. I explain more over there.

I got the Yakima Light brackets and Shovel attachment from EMS ( Eastern Mountain Sports )

DaveP

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Looks good, I like all the black, Now, I see you have a CB antenna mounted to the Tire rack, how does that work out as far as SWR? I wonder because the way it mounts and swings it would seem the ground would be inconsistent. Or is that a No Ground antenna? If so, your luck with that? MC

·
on line
369 Posts
You have one of the coolest X's I've ever seen XVT. I really like those rear facing lights on your rack. I find myself modeling what I want to do with my X off how yours looks. Great work.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: --If you want to see some new pictures of the Pro-Comp 8089's with Pro-Comp M/T LT265-75Rx16/16x8--

--Go to "My camper trailer", page 2 on the "general Xterra" post and you'll see the tires/wheels I'm having put on my trailer (with Xterra lug pattern)

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

1 - 20 of 25 Posts