Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just purchased my Xterra that Iam going to be doing a fabtech 6" and either radflos or kings within the next few months. I got a Avalanche White 2005 Xterra Offroad AT with the RF stereo with 25, 000 miles in mint condition. Rather than post what I did paid I thought it might be fun for you guys to say what you would pay or what you think I paid. Pictures will be posted soon.

Ps: Iam Canadian and am getting this vehicle shipped to my vacation home in Montana.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
If you paid less than 16K you got a darn good deal. If you paid less than 15K you got an excellent deal. If you paid less than 14K you either stole it, a family member sold it to you, or you bought it off the pi$$ed off wife of a man that cheated on her :cheers:

·
on line
874 Posts
I assume u paid 17.5 for it and are having second thoughts....

·
on line
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K well according to Sexterra I got a a darn good deal. I paid about $15900 plus tax I felt i got a great deal as it from a Nissan dealership and is certified pre-owned. Love the truck sexterra cant wait to make mine look similar.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
yes, you got a good deal on the sticker price......but dont you worry your little head, the stealership got theirs too.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts