Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever thought of making decals like ...

Official FJ Recovery Vehicle or Official H2 or H3 Recovery vehicle

I tried looking online for them, but nothing. Anyone have any interest in this??

·
on line
1,054 Posts
I had been considering having about 10 of them made

Xterra Recovery Vehicle

i may check into it this weekend.

·
on line
316 Posts
I have 2 of the OKoffroad.com Hummer Recovery Vehicle decals on my X. They aren't like "thenewx.org" decals, they are more like bumper stickers. They get the job done but I perfer something alot nicer to this kind of construction, like the 3M stuff.

·
on line
628 Posts
I want one that says, official U-Haul Recovery vehicle. Long story; short, I was fully, o.k overloaded, with about 1700lbs of body armor in my Xterra, and I had pulled a loaded U-Haul truck out of a mud hole.

·
on line
576 Posts
I've got one that says "HUMMER H3 RECOVERY VEHICLE" I just never put it on. Since the wife is using the X as her daily driver she doesn't want too many decals on the truck. I bought the decal from a member at XOC.

·
on line
628 Posts
willgr1 said:
USArmyX said:
I want one that says, official U-Haul Recovery vehicle. Long story; short, I was fully, o.k overloaded, with about 1700lbs of body armor in my Xterra, and I had pulled a loaded U-Haul truck out of a mud hole.
you forgot camper recovery too!
I forgot all about that one. I've got to stay away from vehicles larger than mine. I guess mine should say "I'll only pull you out if your truck is bigger than mine"

·
on line
393 Posts
I can make them in any color and any vehicle you want. Just drop me a PM. Mine are different than the one posted above. I'll see if I can find a pic.

·
on line
393 Posts
Okay, here's a scan of the ones I can make. It can be any color and say any vehicle. It is cut vinyl just like the NewX.org stickers.

They are about 8"x2 3/4"

·
on line
393 Posts
shutterman0991 said:
Can you make the cross red and the lettering white?
Yes I can. Just to make sure you understand, the white part in the photo I posted will be whatever you put it on. This is a cut vinyl sticker, not red printed on white.

So if I make the cross red and the lettering white, it will look like this on your X if you put it on the glass.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts