Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law owns his a sign company. And he's got some sweet 'sticker equipment'. Christmas of 05 he told me that my present was something for my truck.

I have no idea of what to do for it. as you can tell over a year later. I'm open for suggestions on what to put onto my truck.

I'm not creative that plays a major role in me not having anything on it yet.

IDEAS?! :blackeye:

·
on line
131 Posts
How about:

Fat Girls Can't Jump Into a Lifted Truck!

·
Read Only
656 Posts
Does he make the magnetic sticker stuff? I saw a guy at a Jeep Jamboree that had magnetic panels for his whole truck body. Kept branches and stuff from scratching the body. Simply peeled it off at the end of the day. Maybe he can make you a set for your X.

·
on line
131 Posts
lostboy said:
danh1023 said:
How about:

Fat Girls Can't Jump Into a Lifted Truck!
or a alternate

Lift it. Fat chicks can't jump
That's it! I think I saw that bumper sticker on an old Chevy when I was down south. I also think that the stars and bars were somewhere nearby. I couldn't remember the exact quote.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
buxwheat said:
Does he make the magnetic sticker stuff? I saw a guy at a Jeep Jamboree that had magnetic panels for his whole truck body. Kept branches and stuff from scratching the body. Simply peeled it off at the end of the day. Maybe he can make you a set for your X.
That's not a bad idea...

guys, I"m not looking for a bumper sticker, I can get those made up any day I want.

Looking for something unique.

·
on line
641 Posts
cornick said:
guys, I"m not looking for a bumper sticker, I can get those made up any day I want.

Take the hood off your X, drive it somewhere where you can "see it from above" (e.g. standing on a 1st-floor balcony), take some photos looking straight down on the engine compartment, and have a magnetic "sign" the same size as your hood, imprinted with the image of what's under the hood. Done right, it will look like you are driving around without your hood ;-)

·
on line
67 Posts
The hummer one is classic....sorry though I've seen it on a bumper sticker already.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dpatton said:
cornick said:

Take the hood off your X, drive it somewhere where you can "see it from above" (e.g. standing on a 1st-floor balcony), take some photos looking straight down on the engine compartment, and have a magnetic "sign" the same size as your hood, imprinted with the image of what's under the hood. Done right, it will look like you are driving around without your hood ;-)
That was one of our ideas. Another one was to take the fenders off and do pictures. Then he was going to make a design of that and make it look like the steel was ripping away and you could see inside...

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
deletedpenguin said:
There's a Jeep by me that has a sticker on the back that says:

H2 Rescue Unit
:)

Got one, sorta.

·
on line
168 Posts
buxwheat said:
Why, mesquite pinstriping is a sign that it is a "REAL" 4WD! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts