Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody removed the rear nissan logo or xterra badge?

Do you know if there are attachment holes or is it just stuck on? I'm not really feeling the massive nissan logo.

·
on line
196 Posts
bubbachong said:

Do you know if there are attachment holes or is it just stuck on? I'm not really feeling the massive nissan logo.
Yes a couple of us have. I didn't like it either. Unfortunately there are two holes on the rear. I put a different badge on mine. There are vinyl stickers that come in all black that you can use as well.

·
on line
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kal_El said:
bubbachong said:

Yes a couple of us have. I didn't like it either. Unfortunately there are two holes on the rear. I put a different badge on mine. There are vinyl stickers that come in all black that you can use as well.
Are there holes for both the XTERRA badge AND the Nissan Badge or just the Nissan Badge? I don't mind the XTERRA so much mainly the NISSAN.

I wonder what I can put over the holes...

·
on line
1,407 Posts
The Xterra badge comes off easily and there are no holes. The Nissan emblem does have holes...trust me!

·
on line
196 Posts
bubbachong said:
Kal_El said:
bubbachong said:

Are there holes for both the XTERRA badge AND the Nissan Badge or just the Nissan Badge? I don't mind the XTERRA so much mainly the NISSAN.

I wonder what I can put over the holes...
The Nissan logo has two holes, one larger than the other. It's kind of hard to hide them, but when I first debadged the X, I used a black vinyl sticker and it looked very good. I got this vinyl sticker kit from pepboys that had numbers and letters and some symbols, a couple happened to be periods, I used the periods and it fit very well.

·
on line
844 Posts
yeah I did the same thing, no nissan badge (I hate the hamburger) but kept the xterra badge. there are two holes but if you get some vinyl circles made in gloss black at a vinyl shop it'll only run you a couple bucks and you'll have spares too. it isn't noticeable unless you look for it really...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts