Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are people getting the deavers springs i contacted deaver direct they told me they dont make anything in specific for the X

·
on line
2,072 Posts
You need to contact Greg at PRG Products.

www.prgproducts.com

Best to call him. The website is not up to date. Greg is great and will get you all set up.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
It is up to you. You dont have to run shackles. The Deaver mini pack bolts on although you have to remove the overload leaf then "bolt on" the mini pack. Look for SEXterraPA's write up on the rear in the HOW TO's section. Very easy to follow.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
call him, leave a message if they don't answer. He WILL call you back. DOn't even try and email him, just CALL HIM!!!

·
on line
443 Posts
what they said. Took about a week and a half for mine to arrive.

·
on line
1,891 Posts
npgtech said:
How much are these shipped?
I don't really have the option to call him from out here, and he isn't answering my PM.
I get the calling part, but please take a look at what I posted earlier, and notice my location, thanks for the info though.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
We ship all over the world. You just pay the shipping. I know I keep saying this, but the new site WILL be up by this week. That should make ordering alot easier. And I know our current site sucks, im sorry anyone has to even look at it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts