Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
So in addition to calling Nisstec earlier today and talking to someone immediately, I later replied to an order confirmation email I have from them asking for an update on said order. I got a reply 1hr 10min later.

Like I and others have said, calling them seems to be the best way to get ahold of someone there. That and replying to an order confirmation email you may have from them.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i think the problem is not that fact that they may not answer/ respond to an email or phone call its the fact that people are basically being lied to when they do make contact.

I had this happen to me with PRG, i ultimately got what i wanted, it just took longer than they said it was going to, even after calling prior to placing and order to confirm shipping times, then they dont hold up to their own timetables.

if there is a back log or if it will take "X" number of weeks, tell me, then deliver in that time. but if you call and are told it'll ship in 24 hrs and it doesn't ship for 5 days, thats just poor customer service.

or if you are told itll ship in a certain time frame on and then call back on that date to find out it hasn't even been ordered by them and they'll now order it and it will take the amnt of time initially quoted.... thats again just bad customer service or a poorly run business.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I wanted to update this post since I have since received a call from the vender after they saw my facebook post. They admitted that they forgot about my order and shipped it out a few days after that. I am scheduled to receive my order (minus cam bolts, guess they are coming in another box) today.

Many people seem to think that I never contacted the vender. I tried e-mail but never received a reply. I would call every 3 weeks to see what is going on. I called around 4 times total. They were all nice and informative but during my conversations they kept pushing the time frames back more and more. I never felt like I had a real idea when I could expect them.

If they told me up front it could be a 4 - 5 month wait I would have no problem with that. The problem is the un-real expectation to get items shipped out in 24hour or even a month.
In addition I believe if they gave customers some sort of e-mail or phone update once a month it would do wonders for reassurance.

Ill post if I find any oddities with my order once I inspect it all.

Thanks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts