Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jen and I took a couple hours to run over Estelle Mt yesterday as it's close and quite scenic. Here are a few shots. This is an area between Lake Mathews and Elsinore and it is open. Trails are not hard at all, but a nice get-a-way for the afternoon. It was overcast so the pics look a bit hazy.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crappy milage, but really about the same as before. We just did a 1600 mile trip and the milage was the same as running the 285/75 Maxxis big horns, i expected alot worse.
Come to California Mark. you'd probably like most of it. These pics were taken about 10 miles/15 minutes from my house.BTW, anyone notice my wife's licence plate? now im less of a man driving her x around.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since Im posting scenic shots. I thought Id share a few of where our new shop will be. The place was supposed to be done last October, but shoudl be done by around mid-late summer this year. These shots were taken baically from where the actual shop will be. And yes, there is a ton of off-roading to be done literally in our backyard. We will have trails actually set-up to test parts and trucks. This is east of Temecula about 20 minutes.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
PrerunnerGreg said:
Since Im posting scenic shots. I thought Id share a few of where our new shop will be. The place was supposed to be done last October, but shoudl be done by around mid-late summer this year. These shots were taken baically from where the actual shop will be. And yes, there is a ton of off-roading to be done literally in our backyard. We will have trails actually set-up to test parts and trucks. This is east of Temecula about 20 minutes.
That's it, I'm moving back to CA and right next door to PRG!!!

·
on line
750 Posts
Nice run.

If you run into any environmental permitting issues, gimme a call. I'm an environmental consultant.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: XD, lets send him to La Jolla--

--He can open a gym there and make MILLIONS !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
1,206 Posts
The X and scenery looks great Greg! That is the ideal place to open an offroad shop!

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Damn Greg when you said the nearest nieghbor was gonna be like 2 miles away, you werent kidding! How far is your nearest convenience store from you? You should've directed me to that spot by your current place to test out my truck. All i did was go down to that creek area and didnt want to tresspass on someones private property and get shot at! Your Titan's plate should be GRG heart SND or GRG heart AIR! You guys gotta see the X in person. Its NICE!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts