Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Nice rig. You 2wd guys are lucky no worrying about cv bind just jack it up to the moon and regear the rear only . Hows it on the trails with only 2wd ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats! Love my ‘15 P4X.

I just swapped in a nice Double DIN capacitive touch Kenwood receiver and incorporated all the stock Bluetooth, steering controls, rear camera etc. Also added a RF 12 subwoofer/amp combo. Sounds freakin amazing.
A couple things are unique on only the ‘15s. Let me know when you get to that point.
May I also recommend an IMS Intake Mainfold Spacer to your mod list. Nice bump in power for cheap.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
How are you enjoying your Calmini guard? Introduce entirely simple? I'm beginning to like their cylinder guard
I liked it actually, especially for the money. It was a good bumper. But I know that Calmini has got a bad reputation over the year. Just be prepared to wait awhile once you place your order.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Congrats! Love my ‘15 P4X.

I just swapped in a nice Double DIN capacitive touch Kenwood receiver and incorporated all the stock Bluetooth, steering controls, rear camera etc. Also added a RF 12 subwoofer/amp combo. Sounds freakin amazing.
A couple things are unique on only the ‘15s. Let me know when you get to that point.
May I also recommend an IMS Intake Mainfold Spacer to your mod list. Nice bump in power for cheap.
Thanks brother!!! They are awesome.

Ooooooo yeah i'm going to do that! Now that I know it work, Where did you put the Sub/amp combo at in the X?
Its funny I was thinking about the IMS upgrade the other day.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts