Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
on line
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: Dave940

Hello Everyone, welcome to my build page. I have had many Xterra's in the past. I recently came back from a 2012 Pro-4X Titan, had to get rid of her since she had a lot wrong. Hopefully I keep this one for awhile, since i have plans for her. Thank you for coming by.

New Ride:
Year:
2015 (last of its kind)
Trim: Pro-4X
Color: Super Black

Tires/Suspension

Tires: Tires BFGoodrich T/A KO2 285/75/R16
Wheels: Pro-Comp 7089
Wheel Spacer: Spider Trax Hub Centric 1.5 Wheel Spacers
Front Suspension: Bilstein 6112 for Titan swap (PRG Version)
Rear Suspension: Bilstein 5125 with
Ruff Country Shackles.
PRG 2.5 Dual Leaf AAL Pack
UCA: Titan SPC
LCA: Stock Titan
Brake Lines: PRG Front/Rear Extended Brake Lines
Tie Rod: PRG Heim Outter Steering Tie Rod

Armor
Bumper:
Dezert Runner Winch-Ready Prerunner-Plate Front Bumper
Skids: Dezert Runner Radiator Skid, the rest are stock
Sliders: AJ Offroad Sliders
Diff: PRG Diff Cover

Powertrain

intake: 05-07 Volant CAI
Exhaust: Magnaflow Muffler
Rear Diff: stock 3.36 gears with PRG Breather
Front Diff: Titan diff 3.36 gears
Engine upgrade: Oil catch Can

Audio

Headunit: Alpine ILX-W650
AMP: Stock amp for door speakers
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300X2
Sub: Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X10
Note: I was able to retain the factory backup camera with the Axxess AX-NIS24SWC-V6. It does work even though Crutchfield says it doesn't. My head-unit does have apple car play since all the new cars have that now days.

My Old Girl: (still my favorite)

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
It's the only Sin City I know of in NV! And updated your OP to meet site rules. :iconbiggrin:

·
on line
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
TNX Administrator
20,248 Posts
People do move without updating their location, so thats why I asked. :)
That is Very Ture! Sorry about the comment, I should have known better then to have said that, as I have noticed when do members move, the last thing on their minds is to update their Profile.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
How are you liking your Calmini bumper? Install pretty easy? I'm starting to like their tube bumper

·
on line
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How are you liking your Calmini bumper? Install pretty easy? I'm starting to like their tube bumper
Its great man I love it. The install is pretty simple and direct, just bolt on. You wont regret it if you decide to get one, its affordable.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your truck is sick man! The spindles totally gave it the prerunner look. Whats your new front and rear fender height with the spindles?

·
on line
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your truck is sick man! The spindles totally gave it the prerunner look. Whats your new front and rear fender height with the spindles?

Thanks Dude!!! my new front end height is a whopping 41 1/2 inches and the rear is 36 inches. I originally had it about 43 inches but the ride was too stiff. So i cranked down the coil overs for better travel. I see you're a 2wd, i would say this is the best lift for it without compromising the ride.
If you have any questions just PM me anytime.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks Dude!!! my new front end height is a whopping 41 1/2 inches and the rear is 36 inches. I originally had it about 43 inches but the ride was too stiff. So i cranked down the coil overs for better travel. I see you're a 2wd, i would say this is the best lift for it without compromising the ride.
If you have any questions just PM me anytime.
Ya, i'm not lifting mine until I need new tires. But when the time comes i'm either doing a titan swap with stock titan uca's and coil overs or spindles and coil overs. Im trying to go for the whole prerunner/go fast look.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts