Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local pickup greatly preferred. Search here on the site and you will see this is the preferred radiator for Xterra/Frontier. Brand new, I never opened the box, but have owned it for 3 years. Long boring explanation down below. I would greatly prefer local pickup so it does not get damaged in shipping, AND I would prefer to open the box with buyer present so we can pull it from box to inspect it to make sure it is in new condition before buyer pays for it. In other words I don't want them to get home and find it was damaged when it was shipped to me. Box looks to be in great shape (see pics), but you guys know how it is when shipping radiators. I've also got brand new OEM upper and lower radiator hoses and OEM thermostat and gasket available for an extra $30.

So....why do I have this? I bought a TON of stuff to do a major service on my Xterra before I sold my house and lost access to my garage. House sold the day after we listed it and they paid extra to get to move in 14 days later. SO, I got all my fluids changed but ran out of time. All this stuff and everything else we owned went into storage and we took off traveling the country. While at my inlaws, I went ahead and reordered everything to change my radiator at their home. I'm finally getting around to selling this stuff to get it out of my garage.
Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire Font
Font Gas Cable Wire Electrical wiring
Laundry room Laundry Washing machine Clothes dryer Font

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still for sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts