Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

After selling my 06 X almost a year ago I am buying another 05 being shipped in from IL in a couple weeks. First couple of mods will be a CAI and a custom exhaust system. However...I am somewhat new to the area and would like to know if anyone knows of a reputable and experienced shop to have the exhaust done. Please advise! Thank you!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I used the muffler masters off Stetson Hills, they did a decent job putting in cat back with magnflow 2 to 1. I suggest shopping around.

·
Registered
164 Posts
See Mike at Muffler Masters off of Fillmore. He's done a bunch of nice work for me and is about to get my latest X to eliminate the Y pipe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I think I'm gonna try Muffler Masters...heard allot of good stuff from them. Ready for my second X to get here so I can get started on it. Thanks for the info y'all!

·
on line
96 Posts
Old thread bump.

I looked into Bud's ($500+) and Muffler Master's off Austin Bluffs ($350, and he only wanted to do a Y-pipe).

Any other suggestions? (at this point, I'm leaning towards a DT system (425 shipped) and installing it myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts