Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thing is serious!

I'm working on the stainless steel mesh grille finally, I got tired of not doing anything to the x b/c I've been so busy. Didn't get finished though, that stuff is hard to cut! I've got to hit up homie de at lunch and get some more stuff.

Weird though, my tire pressure sensor light went off because of this...

·
on line
39 Posts
I'm gonna need to see some more pics of this mod. My next mods are shrock sliders, interior trim kit, and then hopefully a custom grill. Yours looks bad ass! :compress:

·
on line
39 Posts
The grill has been removed. He's calling it an 'invisible grill'. Sorry, i'm still new to the site, i guess i need to state when my remarks are slightly sarcastic. I have seen some completly blacked out grills out there that looked pretty sic.

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown:--Otherwise known as a "PIG" ---PIGEON IMPACT GRILL--

-- :drunken: :drunken: --JIMBO

·
on line
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok don't even attempt this without a cut-off wheel, a dremmel, protective goggles, a floor you can get really messy, a lot of patience, and a more clever way than just epoxy to glue it down. it worked, but geez it was a whore.

·
on line
1,667 Posts
yeah that looks great! paint is nice and shiney! :thumbright:

·
on line
291 Posts
USMC XTERRA said:
Hey that looks totally awesome! X100! You did it! That is bad azz as all get out! You have right to be super proud of that mod! Best looking non Shrock front end I have even seen! MC
X2

Looks freakin great!

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: ------------WOW--------gosh------------

-- :drunken: :drunken: -JIMBO

1 - 20 of 37 Posts