Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Holy hell! That is a sick ass bumper! What was the price difference between their normal bumper and this custom one off one? Green with envy. LOL.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey nice rear bumper, it looks familiar!! ;) just wondering, if using sqaure LED's why use round holes?
We played around with both designs, I like the look of round holes and my original intention was to use round lights, then I changed my mind after the fact..

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Looks nice Ive never seen one with dual fog lights

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Looks GREAT! (both of them) I'm partial to the rear bumper. You, mudlover and I have the same style!

If it's not too much trouble, could you get a side view of that front bumper?

Oh, and if you're going to run a cb off the tab on the tire carrier side, you'll need 24' of coax. I ran mine down the drivers side and out the back through an existing plug in the floor. Had to run to radio shack to get an extra length of coax. 6' was perfect!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks GREAT! (both of them) I'm partial to the rear bumper. You, mudlover and I have the same style! If it's not too much trouble, could you get a side view of that front bumper? Oh, and if you're going to run a cb off the tab on the tire carrier side, you'll need 24' of coax. I ran mine down the drivers side and out the back through an existing plug in the floor. Had to run to radio shack to get an extra length of coax. 6' was perfect!
Hey there,
That's cool, I really like the rear bumper to. Sure no problem I'll get one posted this weekend. Thanks for the heads up on the coax cable..
Bill

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
This looks really good Bill! I had a co-worker who has a newly acquired Xterra asking me about mods & such. I recommended Hefty (& Nisstec) to him. He was asking if he had to cut the front grill to fit a winch bumper. I told him no for 05-08 but wasn't sure about 09+. I will pass this link on to him. :)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This looks really good Bill! I had a co-worker who has a newly acquired Xterra asking me about mods & such. I recommended Hefty (& Nisstec) to him. He was asking if he had to cut the front grill to fit a winch bumper. I told him no for 05-08 but wasn't sure about 09+. I will pass this link on to him. :)
Thanks Buddy!! Yeh on the 09+ you need to trim abt 3" off of the grill, I know a few guys have out in the 05-08 grill on the newer X's..

·
Registered
762 Posts
So is he going to make a run of this new style? I am really curious as to what the cost difference is between this and the original 09+ style.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
JackAttack13
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing