Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to invite everyone out for another great weekend of Friends, Family and Wheelin at the brand new **** Creek Offroad Park in Dyersburg, TN September 8, 2007.

There will be trails available from mild to wild and this will be a stock friendly ride.

Saturday night there will be a cookout for all those that attend the day’s activities and plates will be $5 per person.

We will be having a night time scavenger hunt for door prizes hidden out in the park.

Where:
**** Creek Offroad Park:
4428 Lenox-Navoo Rd
Dyersburg, TN 38024
**** Creek Off-road Park of West Tennessee
Photo Gallery

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOh8b3pFqlQ

When:
September 8, 2007 10:00am till???

Cost:
10$ Per Day Admission, Kids under 7 riding for free. All Ages operating a vehicle / ATV have to pay the $10 park admission.

Insurance Costs: Insurance passes are required for anyone entering the park regardless of age. Day insurance pass is $5 or for a yearly insurance pass card is $15. Included in the yearly insurance pass is membership to “The Riders Network�

Hotel Info:

Best Western (800)-528-1234 This used to be a Holiday INN and for those who care they do have their own lounge and Perkins is attached.

Hampton Inn (731) 285-4778

Holiday Inn Express (888) 400-9714

I will update this post with any new updates.

We hope to see everyone there!!!:cheers:

·
on line
244 Posts
I'll be there since i'm so close. :bounce: Hey JBC, where have you been lately? I thought maybe you sold the X.

Our wedding anniversary is that weekend. My wife will be happy. She likes wheeling!

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dirt36 said:
I'll be there since i'm so close. :bounce: Hey JBC, where have you been lately? I thought maybe you sold the X.

Our wedding anniversary is that weekend. My wife will be happy. She likes wheeling!
Still have the X.....My wife and I decided we need a house more then I need a different truck.

I have been around just not posting much, I still lurk.

Glad she like to wheel, I had a blast at LLJ with everyone!

·
on line
244 Posts
JBC said:
Is your avatar the aftermath of Longlook?
It sure is. I just got the remaining mud out from under it last week. So, that means you will take the X out on the trails this time?

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dirt36 said:
JBC said:
Is your avatar the aftermath of Longlook?
It sure is. I just got the remaining mud out from under it last week. So, that means you will take the X out on the trails this time?
It does! :cheers: :bounce: :geek:

·
on line
244 Posts
mcampana said:
Darren, those punks over there at the FJ forum are bashing our X's! Giving bo shit for not trading his up for an FJ Loser!
That's ok. We'll see in September. I am glad Bo is keeping the X!!

I think I upset some people over there about the sticker. I wanted to see one with an X on it. haha! It's all fun and games though!! :compress:

I would like to see more Xterra's show up. Do you know if USMC is gonna to make it?

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mcampana said:
Giving bo shit for not trading his up for an FJ Loser!
Its all good!

dirt36 said:
I think I upset some people over there about the sticker. I wanted to see one with an X on it. haha! It's all fun and games though!! !
They all have a good sense of humor, most were just playing also.

I would like to see 15-20 X's show up for this one.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman said:
650 miles. That's a long tow ride home.
According to my AAA membership anything over 100 miles is too long of a tow ride home, Try Moab 1850 miles. Balls if I do say so myself. Even ECXC would seriously screw up my day if I had to tow home, or even break down there as i have to be back at work , no excuses and this time, no backup plan.

I'm going to try to make This one in Sept. Cause I have balls as big as pickle Jars and enough Hair on my azz to weave a Navajo rug!

OH, and if anyone ever broke down, I have a hitch and I'd tow em home with a rental trailer if they needed it and sure hope they'd do the same for me. (It can take it) MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If something happens at Moab, you tow it to CO, have it SASed and fly home while it's being built. :)

As for towing the X back. Wouldn't that make you WAY over the rated weight? 5000lbs tow capacity. A trailer large enough to fit the X is going to be 2000lbs easily and an unmodded X weighs what, 4400+lbs? I also do not have a trailer brake module and 6000+lbs behind an X without trailer brakes would be dangerous at the least. :)

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
usmc xterra said:
I'm going to try to make This one in Sept. Cause I have balls as big as pickle Jars and enough Hair on my azz to weave a Navajo rug!
I just blew my drink out my nose! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts