Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm not new to forums...just this one. It was suggested to me by some of the guys at one of the clubs I belong to cuz I've been getting a LOT of advice from guys with pre-05 Xs and usually find the information alittle "off". This site has been a HUGE help and I thank you all for that.

I bought my 2005 Granite X in August when I was moving back to the East Coast from Alaska. The drive down was UNbelieveable. My X is an amazing machine and I love it. I can't wait to get moving on mods. I've only done small stuff...bug shield, removed mudflaps, added Yakima basket.

I've been to Paragon and RC and am heading to Mesa, AZ this summer for some desert wheeling. Can't wait!!!

Okay, enough of me. Thanks and HELLO!!!

~XX~

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey you. I think it may have been YOU that sent me here! :thumbleft:

I was wondering if you still are looking to sell the stock skids. I'm not going to have my real ones fabricated by the time I go to Mesa and I've been warned by my friends out there that I'll need skids for what they'll have me doing.

I feel like a :tool: for asking after cancelling on you.

~XX~
Pepper

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

So you named your Xterra "Pete"; that's nice - whats it stand for??

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it's scary inside my mind...but you asked for it. I name my trucks...like most people do. When I got back to the lower 48 from Alaska, I was visiting my parents and we were talking about my X. They're super cool (my heroes, actually) and got into the whole "let's name it" thing with me. My mom busted out the dictionary and I said it HAS to begin with an X. (or at leaast SOUND like it does)

Are you asleep yet? Cuz it doesn't get any more interesting.

Anyway. I, just in the last 4 years became a Christian and my dad thought to work that in. SO my mom found EXPIATE which is to atone for one's sins. My dad made it into XP8 and thought it was cool (they're sweet). But XP8 isn't a name.

:sleepy1:

And it made me think of the name Pete. See? WAIT! There's more!!!

I love pirates. I shit you not. I'm a goober as the day is long and I dig the pirates. So....my X became "Crawlin' Pete, the Pirate". There's pirate crap all over the place.

GOOB. All the way. Can I stay, though??? *wink*

Needless to say....my new licence plate will say: XPIR8

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Quite the story there Pep.

Hi. :)

·
on line
2,459 Posts
XterraXtian said:
cornick said:

Yah, scary isn't it? I had no IDEA you had lockers. I'm wicked jealous!!! :alien:
Heck yea baby, only locked S. :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
XterraXtian said:
I love pirates. I shit you not. I'm a goober as the day is long and I dig the pirates. So....my X became "Crawlin' Pete, the Pirate". There's pirate crap all over the place.

GOOB. All the way. Can I stay, though??? *wink*

Needless to say....my new licence plate will say: XPIR8
Then you'll just LOVE this post;
http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1455

·
on line
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHAHA!!! Talk Like A Pirate Day is a holiday for me!!! I love it. Thanks for the giggle!

You were really NAVY? I have an original FLY NAVY bumper sticker with the Apollo 12 logo on it...from when they went up. I also have their mission patch tatooed on my ankle....I met Al Bean and......oh crap...you guys don;t care....I told you, I'm a wicked geek.

Anyway. They were an all NAVY crew. That's all.

Thanks again for the link...that was cute!

:wave:

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome to the family. :wave:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
cornick said:
XterraXtian said:
cornick said:

Yah, scary isn't it? I had no IDEA you had lockers. I'm wicked jealous!!! :alien:
Heck yea baby, only locked S. :)
If you come to the mod day it will be my mission to straighten out the wiring. [/list]

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts