Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crank pulley group buy #2 is still open everybody. 50.00 dollars off, 8-11 hp, quicker rev, 250 satisfied customers. What's the problem? Lets get this going and stop being so cheap!

·
on line
443 Posts
that and the fact that He isnt selling them...just a happy customer.

·
on line
5,614 Posts
mcampana said:
Good lord guys. Can you be more sensetive? I am SURE he wasnt insulting anyone. Just joking around. Ok we are online, some of the forum members cant pick up on sarcasm or when someone is "joshing" you. Please relax. The dude isnt being rude.
I was joking around too Mark! Never said anyone was rude - Sorry forgot the smiley!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
lol at use of smilies, they change everything :nike:

·
on line
1,054 Posts
the hell with smileys, lets all murder each other. *off topic*

i'm to cheap to buy this at the moment tho.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
XterraDude said:
Yeah if I am going to spend that much money on a performance part. I am going to get a new exhaust.
Unless you plan on upgrading the y pipe and all of that, the crank pulley will probably give you more power that you can feel. My exhaust was mainly a noise adder, but then again that is just my opinion. I noticed the most from my Volant

·
on line
1,206 Posts
XterraDude said:
My brother just did his Frontier's Exhaust and had the Y-Pipe cut out and a two in, one out Magniflow welded on, all for 150 dollars. He got suchhh a good power improvement.
Good deal.
Do eet!

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Excellent choice sir, I wish I would have used my money for suspension instead of performance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts