Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to say that these things are a perfect fit. they come in all the different trim levels (w or w/o airbags, drivers side lumbar, etc.) and colors. so far I just did the passenger side and it took ten minutes, so they are extremely easy to install. there is no map pocket for the passengers side seat though (like i care). There is a hole for the rear seat latch on the seat part but not on the back rest part. It still works though. and the rear seats are covered on the back so if you are carrying cargo with the seats down it might be possible to mess them up

In these next two pics you can see what im talking about. the rear seat latch is there but on the backrest there is no opening for the latch to activate.

·
on line
246 Posts
Look almost as good as mine *snicker*. Remember, try slipping the cover over the lumbar support knob on the driver's seat, it was kinda hard to get the lever back on. On top of that I didn't get it back in the same position, so when I feel like a challenge I'll reposition it. As for the back of the back seats, I carry a small blanket that i trow over the back rests to keep dog hair off them. I just toss this over the back of the back seats when I carry somthing back there. I love these seat covers and I am so happy i got them every time I get into the X.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I think that is a Jackpot of a find as far as fit goes! Best I have seen yet! Nice find and great pictures!
As far as messing up with the seats down, A cheap 30 X 72 rubber backed carpet for like $5 to $12 in dollar stores lays right on top of that and sticks to it! Problem solved. MC

·
on line
3,484 Posts
To ease your pain, I bought 3 sets of floor Mats before Slater posted the Weathertech ones. That is also a Jackpot! Ouch! 2 sets in the Box almost new. We need to start a "Stopped at the Top" thread and post links to what really fits and works.
On the other hand, I was about to click the buy button when you stopped me by posting how crazy of a fit the covers you bought fit. So, Thanks! This place is great! Win some, lose some, MC

·
on line
355 Posts
those look fantastic.

need link to where you purchased?

·
on line
355 Posts
thanks, ill have to figure out if i have one of those folding seats

·
on line
246 Posts
It's an option on all S and above trim, just look at the passenger seat and if it has a handel/lever over the passenger's right sholder then it folds. If it dosen't then you don't.

Somthing I just noticed on the Nissan website is that the Offroad Xterra is now the most exspencive model by a grand and you can get a new color fabric, charcoal... looks good... The wheels look new as well... but it's hard to tell.

·
on line
332 Posts
you know i have never tried folding my passenger seat.

·
on line
551 Posts
I really like the fit and color of those cover.
Price is something I'm sure I won't like.
As for the folding front seat, the one time I needed to, I couldn't remember how to do it (right after we bought it)
Now I know...

·
on line
355 Posts
yours is the neoprene version correct?

the blue in your pics looks a lot lighter than the blue on the vendor page. is it just the camera?

which is closer to the real blue

·
on line
60 Posts
will coverking send a fabric color sample so you can determine if it matches your interior? I've heard that some companies will do this.

·
on line
266 Posts
i ordered fabric samples from coverking a while ago. The blue they sent me is much darker than it appears in the pictures at the beginning of the post, more like the sample color pictured above. The gray matches the x interior the best.

i got gray/black seat covers, they should come tomorrow so i'll post pics when i get them installed

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think it was the flash from my camera that made them look so light. the black even looks a little lighter in the pictures than in person. But they fit like a friggin glove!

Yea they are the neoprene (sp?)

·
on line
42 Posts
Cover King (or Wet Okole) are THE best neoprene seat covers out there, hands down. Buddy has a Jeep with WO covers and these things hold up well. Expect the same is true of of Cover King seat covers.

My stock S seats still look factory new, but summer is essentially here in AZ (already 100 degrees) and fishing/swimming/camping season is upon us AZers... so time to pony up for a quality seat cover.

Far as I can tell, the quality between the two is on a par, so I'll go for the better deal of the two.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts