Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any sort of covers available for the utilitracks in the cargo area?

At each end of the tracks, in the surrounding plastic, there is a slight flat depressed area with a curved edge to it, that makes it look like it's intended to provide clearance for something that fits into the tracks, and I was hoping it might be for some "track covers"(to stop dirt etc. from falling into the tracks).

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Been away so long I need to get back to being a smart ass.

Duct Tape... :geek:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
RogueClimber said:
Been away so long I need to get back to being a smart ass.

Duct Tape... :geek:
How was the reunion?

·
on line
638 Posts
yes, mine came with little plastic thing that went in the tracks. I just pulled them out. let me know if you want them or want pictures of them. I think they are still in the garage.

·
on line
191 Posts
I have an extra set as well; in fact, I have a whole, complete trunk cargo door (or whatever you call it) w/ rails and covers if anyone needs one?

·
Read Only
656 Posts
whooda said:
yes, mine came with little plastic thing that went in the tracks. I just pulled them out. let me know if you want them or want pictures of them. I think they are still in the garage.
hybridpower said:
I have an extra set as well; in fact, I have a whole, complete trunk cargo door (or whatever you call it) w/ rails and covers if anyone needs one?
I'd like a set of the cargo track covers if either one of you still has them and wants to get rid of them. Send me PM for postage quote.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
you have the door to the cargo area? i ended up tearing mine up pretty bad when i was moving some lumber. How much u want for it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts