Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
on line
1,792 Posts
Mark, at first I was just like, damn, that dude has a clean garage, but then I saw you were in some kind of structure...like with a pressure hose and...

So you're supposed to wash the mud OFF??? I need to try that.

Nice pics man.

·
on line
13,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, i got a special pressure washer hooked up in my garage....i wish. I spent like 15 bucks in quarters to knock the goop off of my truck. Im hand washing and waxing it this weekend to rpepair for the Harlan trip next week. I also bought the biggest sledge i could find to bash my gas skid back to normal. It was only a ten lb sledge i found! Lame.

My gf is sitting in the truck in those photos! No dirty beavers there. I left them in the wilderness a couple months back.

You guys beter watch what your saying! If i say anything remotley like some of the off color couple posts in here Ill get banned from the forum!

However, i know you guys are kidding. We are all grown ups here and are alowd to kid with each other.

·
on line
1,127 Posts
You guys beter watch what your saying! If i say anything remotley like some of the off color couple posts in here Ill get banned from the forum!
Aree you seriousss???? I had no Idea we had problems like this on this forum. That would be rediculous if you got band. It's all in good fun.

·
on line
853 Posts
Oz said:
XterraDude said:
:) it's ok, I think I Hold the record for worst speller on the West coast
The real irony is you guys is that the server s/w has a spell check built into it. Just look for the red underlined text!
You're right Oz, but I think it only indicates an incorrect spelling without providing the proper spelling. I don't think that's going to help them much.

Remember back when we were in grammar school, long before Al Gore invented the internet, and we had to use paper dictionaries?

Me: "Excuse me, Sister, how do you spell fornicate?"
Sister Mary Elephant: "Look it up in the dictionary."
Me: "But I don't know how to spell it, so I don't know if I should look under "ph" or "f"."
Sister Mary Elephant: "Put both hands in front of you so I can whack your knuckles with this steel ruler."

·
on line
5,614 Posts
FrankB said:
Me: "Excuse me, Sister, how do you spell fornicate?"
Sister Mary Elephant: "Look it up in the dictionary."
Me: "But I don't know how to spell it, so I don't know if I should look under "ph" or "f"."
Sister Mary Elephant: "Put both hands in front of you so I can whack your knuckles with this steel ruler."
Sister Mary Elephant? Frank - isn't that from Cheech & Chong's first album? Frank, we are dating ourselves; you for mentioning her and me for remembering her :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts