Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
on line
628 Posts
ridge runner x said:
Dude, pic # 18 is friggin rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:
That's TXterra37, wait until you see the videos he has of all of us making that jump. I'm sure he'll get them up here ASAP.

·
on line
776 Posts
USArmyX said:
ridge runner x said:
Dude, pic # 18 is friggin rad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin:
That's TXterra37, wait until you see the videos he has of all of us making that jump. I'm sure he'll get them up here ASAP.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
That is awesome, but you must have a couple of screws loose, lol................

·
on line
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well, I can't tell if it was a branch or a key, but I have a HORRIBLE scratch from the front of the car, to the back...it even makes a nice curve around the door handle...

It's only in the clearcoat, but it's a bugger and looks like crap..any ideas in getting it out?

·
on line
628 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
I hate all of you!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad you couldn't make it, we were all kind of looking forward to seeing your X up close and in action. We were talking about the possibility of doing some wheeling up at General Sam's around the new year, hopefully you can make that if it's a go.

·
on line
2,077 Posts
great pics so far, i just go back into town...i'll get workin' on my pics now and post shortly....

Chase - get those videos up!!!

edit:

PICS!!

camping

breakfast

Playing in the sand

Playing in the dirt and mud!

Txterra making the jump

Me making the jump

Shutterman making the jump

UsArmy also making the jump

And the aftermath (no damage report from me!!)

enjoy gentlemen (and ladies)

btw....new years trip to general sams!!! start planning NOW!

·
on line
13,466 Posts
You have a scratch after wheeling..............................ITS GOONA KEEP ON HAPPENING. LEAVE IT THERE AND GET USED TO IT!

I had mine detailed and buffed after smashing in a fender. That got the scratches out. But now i said fuC it. Wax itup really good before you wheel and it will cut down ont he scratc hes.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts