Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to invite everyone out for another great weekend of Friends, Family and Wheelin at the brand new Coon Creek Offroad Park in Dyersburg, TN September 8, 2007.

There will be trails available from mild to wild and this will be a stock friendly ride.

Saturday night there will be a cookout for all those that attend the day’s activities and plates will be $5 per person.

We will be having a night time scavenger hunt for door prizes hidden out in the park.

Where:
Coon Creek Offroad Park:
4428 Lenox-Navoo Rd
Dyersburg, TN 38024
Coon Creek Off-road Park of West Tennessee
Photo Gallery

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOh8b3pFqlQ

When:
September 8, 2007 10:00am till???

Cost:
10$ Per Day Admission, Kids under 7 riding for free. All Ages operating a vehicle / ATV have to pay the $10 park admission.

Insurance Costs: Insurance passes are required for anyone entering the park regardless of age. Day insurance pass is $5 or for a yearly insurance pass card is $15. Included in the yearly insurance pass is membership to “The Riders Network�

Hotel Info:

Best Western (800)-528-1234 This used to be a Holiday INN and for those who care they do have their own lounge and Perkins is attached.

Hampton Inn (731) 285-4778

Holiday Inn Express (888) 400-9714

I will update this post with any new updates.

We hope to see everyone there!!!:cheers:

·
on line
244 Posts
I'll be there since i'm so close. :bounce: Hey JBC, where have you been lately? I thought maybe you sold the X.

Our wedding anniversary is that weekend. My wife will be happy. She likes wheeling!

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dirt36 said:
I'll be there since i'm so close. :bounce: Hey JBC, where have you been lately? I thought maybe you sold the X.

Our wedding anniversary is that weekend. My wife will be happy. She likes wheeling!
Still have the X.....My wife and I decided we need a house more then I need a different truck.

I have been around just not posting much, I still lurk.

Glad she like to wheel, I had a blast at LLJ with everyone!

·
on line
244 Posts
JBC said:
Is your avatar the aftermath of Longlook?
It sure is. I just got the remaining mud out from under it last week. So, that means you will take the X out on the trails this time?

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dirt36 said:
JBC said:
Is your avatar the aftermath of Longlook?
It sure is. I just got the remaining mud out from under it last week. So, that means you will take the X out on the trails this time?
It does! :cheers: :bounce: :geek:

·
on line
244 Posts
mcampana said:
Darren, those punks over there at the FJ forum are bashing our X's! Giving bo shit for not trading his up for an FJ Loser!
That's ok. We'll see in September. I am glad Bo is keeping the X!!

I think I upset some people over there about the sticker. I wanted to see one with an X on it. haha! It's all fun and games though!! :compress:

I would like to see more Xterra's show up. Do you know if USMC is gonna to make it?

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mcampana said:
Giving bo shit for not trading his up for an FJ Loser!
Its all good!

dirt36 said:
I think I upset some people over there about the sticker. I wanted to see one with an X on it. haha! It's all fun and games though!! !
They all have a good sense of humor, most were just playing also.

I would like to see 15-20 X's show up for this one.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Muzikman said:
650 miles. That's a long tow ride home.
According to my AAA membership anything over 100 miles is too long of a tow ride home, Try Moab 1850 miles. Balls if I do say so myself. Even ECXC would seriously screw up my day if I had to tow home, or even break down there as i have to be back at work , no excuses and this time, no backup plan.

I'm going to try to make This one in Sept. Cause I have balls as big as pickle Jars and enough Hair on my azz to weave a Navajo rug!

OH, and if anyone ever broke down, I have a hitch and I'd tow em home with a rental trailer if they needed it and sure hope they'd do the same for me. (It can take it) MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
If something happens at Moab, you tow it to CO, have it SASed and fly home while it's being built. :)

As for towing the X back. Wouldn't that make you WAY over the rated weight? 5000lbs tow capacity. A trailer large enough to fit the X is going to be 2000lbs easily and an unmodded X weighs what, 4400+lbs? I also do not have a trailer brake module and 6000+lbs behind an X without trailer brakes would be dangerous at the least. :)

·
on line
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
usmc xterra said:
I'm going to try to make This one in Sept. Cause I have balls as big as pickle Jars and enough Hair on my azz to weave a Navajo rug!
I just blew my drink out my nose! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts