Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Off-Road
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone needing tires consider these.
I was completely surprised by the transformation these tires make. They respond instantly to steering inputs making the X handle like a BMW (sort of). Nice and quiet too.
I've had many tires in the last 25 years on my Pick-up trucks, Jeep Wrangler and Xterra. I can't say that any felt as sure footed as these Contis heading into a sharp curve. Most driving is on pavement but I also live on a dirt road so plenty of experience in wet, slippery conditions and no complaints. The wife usually drives the X and notices when she doesn't like things, and have heard nothing negative whatsoever.
Just 'food for thought'

Zooty

·
on line
55 Posts
I have these tires as well and I am extremely happy with them. I've always had an AT tire on my X but since it never goes off road I decided to try an all season tire this time around. It took me some time to get use to the appearance of these tires compared to an AT tire but the ride is so much better, both quiet and smooth with better handling as you stated. In addition my gas mileage improved significantly. I haven't tried them in the snow yet but they are awesome in the rain.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Plan to purchase as my next set for the Xterra.

I have not used them yet, but have had a LOT of Conti tires on my cars over the years and have been nothing but pleased.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dang. Just bought KO2s but was seriously considering these. Continental makes some quality rubber for sure. Glad it worked out for you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts