Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order on the 6th, got a confirmation email and a charge on my CC, but I haven't heard anything since. I've called many times, there's never and answer. I've left messages which are never returned. Same thing with emails. Does anybody else have a problem getting in touch with these guys?

I'm in Southeast PA so I would have expected this stuff to have arrived pretty quickly. I'd like some information and I can't get anywhere! Any advice?

Thanks!
Kris

·
on line
1,716 Posts

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I had read that post but unfortunately only this afternoon. I have emailed that address without success... this is very frustrating!

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I ordered a new rear cup holder prior to Brian leaving. There were some changes to the part by Nissan and Brian called me to see if I still wanted it. That was like 3 or 4 weeks ago. I have not seen the part, not been charged (which is good). I assume nothing will happen and I will need to go to my local stealership. Glad I got my foglights and other stuff before Brian left!!

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I finally got a reply email and voicemail stating that my order had shipped yesterday afternoon.... no tracking # because that department was closed at the time, or some BS like that. We'll see...

·
on line
192 Posts
I placed an order for a couple things right after he left. havent been charged, and havent heard of it shipping..

oh well.

·
on line
10,133 Posts
i ordered a new headlight assembly last week from enissanparts.com - a branch off of yournissanparts.com. I realized that the order confirmation came from Brian's old e-mail addy, so i sent an e-mail to mallen2 inquiring about that and the order in general...never heard back from him and then when i checked enissanparts.com the next day, the site was gone. I wouldn't hold my breath for these guys. Really sucks that Brian's gone and I really hope they realize what a great asset Brian was to their company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts