Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally got out in the snow this weekend. It was a good mild run in some really cold temps. In the single digits and the - digits with wind chill. The Snow made it interesting, especially for the kids! :) MC made the trip over from Ohio! Thanks for coming out man, it was good wheeling with you again. Hope it was worth the drive.

http://jbeamphotos.com/gallery/WPAXC_Connellsville_02-04-07

Yes, we are in the middle of the woods. :)

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Looks like a load of fun! I was busy playing with our 2+ feet of snow!

·
on line
551 Posts
Nice! :thumbright:
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun: (especially the kids)

·
on line
3,484 Posts
Thanks for the Lead Jason, It said on the news as I went by there this morning (Work this time) That this has been coldest winter in 30 years! It was the coolest run I ever been on! (Both ways) That was the perfect lead for a snow run. We had a blast. That's a trip to remember. Crossing the old bridge was about the best part. The photographer risked frostbite! Good job getting the shots! MC

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, the Hawkins Hollow trail is pretty cool. It's not long or hard (well it can be both, but we would have never made it in the snow). But it sure is interesting. Between the creek crossing to the train trestle it makes for a fun run. I am just glad the creek was passable. There is a 2nd creek crossing (down the trail I took when I went off on my own) but a downed tree and the ice covered creek put a stop to that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts