Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four Wheeler Magazine's latest edition has named the Xterra Off Road the best value 4x4 on the market for the mid size SUV. Others considered for the award were the FJ Cruiser and the Hummer 3.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
I wonder if that desicion included the weak diffs? Hmm, if so thats even better news, but still, I do think that that would make us the smartest people in this category right now. :drunken:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
awesome!!! :cheers:

·
on line
1,208 Posts
santacruzed said:
they made a claim of a strong "aftermarket".....granted Shrockworks and all the combo lift options are great....but should we be considered as a strong aftermarket group???
I sure wpould not think so, First Gen....yeah, second Gen.... no, not yet, not like the Yota or FJ. IMHO

·
on line
776 Posts
x and fj

Not to get off topic, but I saw in an off road mag (forget which one), that you can SL an FJ 6" for like $1200. WTF, why is it so expensive for our X's. Oh wait I can answer that, The after market CO's are feeling sorry for the FJ owners, cuz the FJ looks queer as all hell! :3some:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
Re: x and fj

ridge runner x said:
Not to get off topic, but I saw in an off road mag (forget which one), that you can SL an FJ 6" for like $1200. WTF, why is it so expensive for our X's. Oh wait I can answer that, The after market CO's are feeling sorry for the FJ owners, cuz the FJ looks queer as all hell! :3some:
:sign5: There is an 07 FJ in my Nissan Dealership. someone got sick of it and traded it in for a pathy. they have been trying to get rid of it since 2 months ago. no one what's it lol

·
TNX Administrator
20,374 Posts
Re: x and fj

BGXterra said:
ridge runner x said:
:sign5: There is an 07 FJ in my Nissan Dealership. someone got sick of it and traded it in for a pathy. they have been trying to get rid of it since 2 months ago. no one what's it lol
Yep, we have a 2007 FJ sitting in a used car lot here too. This must be one screwed up vehicle to get such a fast turn around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts