Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I live in Chicago and have heard shots fired several times. While I don't identify as a republican, I completely disagree with the Chicago democrats on this issue. Law abiding citizens should have the right and ability to defend themselves. Shame on Gov Quinn for trying to amend it at the 11th hour. The biggest area I have a problem with is that many of the Chicago politicians refuse to acknowledge the difference between a licensed gun owner and the kid who buys a stolen gun out of someones trunk.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Figures they pass cc right after I move out of Illinois!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Figures they pass cc right after I move out of Illinois!
And you move into a state where the governor and legislature are doing everything they can to take your guns away!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm ready!!

CW45? I've got the same, and love it. Though I've been living in IL for the last 10 months, I've refused to renounce (and met the necessary travel/residence requirements to do so) my Colorado residence and CCL. I've got a Blackhawk! Serpa holster for carry and an Uncle Mikes built into the center console of the X. Only issue I've ever had with that gun was the take down lever retention clip deformed and let the lever slide out, but that was a super easy fix.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts