Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Not sure how many people here subscribe to it but I got my current edition of 4wd and Sport Utility mag. It's got an entire install of Jim's rock sliders on their project X-treme OR edition X!! I'm glad that Jordan went with Jim's stuff on their rig (with a little help of encouragement from Jim and myself of course). It looks really great in the mag. Can't wait to see what else they have done to it. The article is on page 66-68. Shows great step by step instructions for those that have ordered them and haven't installed them yet.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup. Newest one. It's got a pic of a Jeep o there and the title of 50 years of Jeeping History.

·
on line
463 Posts
yep ! Got my issue just the other day.
I plan on sending an e-mail to the editors, thanking them for the great write-up and requesting the first write-up on the suspension.

Jim B

·
TNX Administrator
20,246 Posts
buxwheat said:
dan galusha said:
Yup. Newest one.
Is that March or April's edition?
4WD & SUV Magazine's April '07, Issue is out with the 2nd installment of the Xterra's X-Blade Project!! Some articles in this issue are noted below;

Page 44: CAOS Fall for All; Fall Wheeling in Alabama.

Page 66: Project X-Blade Protection and Peace of Mind; ShrockWorks Rock Sliders and Hi-Lift Jack X-treme.

Page 70: Proper Dual-Battery Ioslation; Installing Wrangler Northwest's Relay and Cable Kit.

[So check it out when you get a chance.]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts