Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a NX front skid but the mounts won't work without cutting some of the ARB bumper. Just wondering if anyone has experience with mounting aftermarket skids to an x with an ARB?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
612 Posts
A search of this forum would give you your answer. I figured out the answer by checking build threads of members with an ARB bumper. ;)

Mobile Post...

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
A search of this forum would give you your answer. I figured out the answer by checking build threads of members with an ARB bumper. ;)

Mobile Post...
Yet you dont share it here. Nice post. Going for douche of the month I see.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been looking but Apple devices don't give you the best set up on here. Having a computer that works good would be nice. I've searched and haven't found much. I'm not too fond of cutting or trimming my bumper.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
612 Posts
Ahh... Good point there. The search function on the mobile app is worthless. Next time try the full site version using Safari instead of the AutoGuide app.

From what I was able to find when I was searching the only one that works easily is the Shrock front rad skid.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Ahh... Good point there. The search function on the mobile app is worthless. Next time try the full site version using Safari instead of the AutoGuide app.

From what I was able to find when I was searching the only one that works easily is the Shrock front rad skid.

Much better! Good on ya!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I could mess around and trim the NXR skid I have. I just don't want to mess up and have something that's worth nothing and is unusable
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
612 Posts
Much better! Good on ya!
He had a good reason for not being able to find his answer :)

Maybe I could mess around and trim the NXR skid I have. I just don't want to mess up and have something that's worth nothing and is unusable
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not familiar with NXR skids but on my Shrock rad skid we did have to trim about a square inch on each side by the mount where the tow hook goes to make it work with the mount that the ARB bumper uses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts