Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all CO X's and other buddies...

Jollyman and I are throwing together a last minute run up on the Cascade Creek Trail this Sunday (3/9). Find the link to the trail info below if you are not sure about the run and want more info.

We will be meeting at the McDonalds just off of I-70 in Idaho Springs at 10am (you can see the McD's from the interstate so its easy to find). If you are going to meet us there send a PM to either of us so we know if we need to wait a few minutes if you are not there... Please include some sort of mobile contact info to reach you at that morning. The trail should be a blast with some snow and fun play spots. There are lots of options to take and extend the day if we want but you will see on the map at traildamage's linked page below.

http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=126

Hope to see you there... :cheers:

·
on line
1,045 Posts
xterrock said:
I'm visiting friends in Denver now but no ride. Would love to join Anyone know possibly of a jeep rental place?
I'm guessing there are places around, but I haven't really looked.
I know there are places that rent 4wheelers and bikes (that'll be in 2-3 weekends for me!)

BTW, anyone else have an issue wth subscribed threads suddenly becoming "un-subscribed"?

·
on line
1,045 Posts
The run was a lot of fun.

The roads were open, but we didn't get really far. There are a few houses up that way and the road was "plowed" up to them. Past that, it was 2+feet of snow.
We ran up Ute Creek too; same story.

The run was fun, but it was a bit scary from the get go; sliding backwards down the hill... or worse, the guy in front of you sliding backwards down in front of you!

Though I don't have any sliding pics, here are a few others:

Hey Tom, it's a lil too soft to climb right here...

:laughing3:

Full album: http://picasaweb.google.com/jollyman78/20080309CascadeCreek

BTW, Tom has some nice ones of us playing in a mud puddle... TOTM entries?

·
on line
704 Posts
xterra owner,

Nice pics, but the gray X needs more scratches :)

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lots more pics to come. Just need to make them smaller and post. Check back soon...

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics from last sunday run...

·
on line
74 Posts
There's materials for TOTM...

·
on line
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! We had a great time. Hope more CO owners can join us next time... I'll try to post it sooner to give everyone more time to plan...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts