Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
117 Posts
quick release clamps I made to mount the awning. Wanted something that would make it easy to take the awning on and off as well as easy to switch sides depending on camp setup. The X is my daily driver and I’m not a fan of driving with all my gear attached to the car when I don’t need it. So far they’ve worked great. Cheers.
Awesome thanks for sharing! They’re super cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
One of the most epic camp spots I’ve been to! Near Silverton

This is my buddy’s X at the top of Stony Pass. We shuttled a pretty stout mountain bike ride, taking his X to the top and leaving mine at the bottom. Epic bike ride and some fun off-roading to get to it on the same day! Cant complain.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hanging at a part of the state I usually don’t visit often (might as well call it Kansas), but great spot to test and zero the bang sticks! Specially since the fire bans are keeping all the other spots in the mountains closed.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Very nice shots! I've tried looking but didn't find what your suspension setup is. Please share. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Very nice shots! I've tried looking but didn't find what your suspension setup is. Please share. Thanks!
Hey thanks! Mine (the silver Xterra) has Radflo's 2.0, 600lb springs with .5 spacer (-1' lift), SPC UCAs and no sway bar for the front. In the rear I have Dakar OME HD leaf pack with PRG shackles set to center hole with bilstein shocks, no sway bar. This gives me about 3 inches of lift front and back. Hope this helps.

Lately I've been thinking about putting a build thread together. My build is nothing too fancy or unique, though. Maybe just to keep track of what I've done to it so far.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Hey thanks! Mine (the silver Xterra) has Radflo's 2.0, 600lb springs with .5 spacer (-1' lift), SPC UCAs and no sway bar for the front. In the rear I have Dakar OME HD leaf pack with PRG shackles set to center hole with bilstein shocks, no sway bar. This gives me about 3 inches of lift front and back. Hope this helps.

Lately I've been thinking about putting a build thread together. My build is nothing too fancy or unique, though. Maybe just to keep track of what I've done to it so far.
Oh haha I totally forgot there were other X's in here. Yes I was referring to the last few pics which is your truck, I love the stance on it. Thanks for the quick reply. Keep those pics coming :D

41 - 55 of 55 Posts