Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Which Color Scheme ?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, Need a little help. Setting aside the poseur (correct spelling actually) factor, and after much deliberation within myself, I am down to (3) choices for powder coating my Schrock stuff and wheels for my X. Here are the choices:

Olive Drab (My first choice)

Navy Blue

or Haze Gray

One factor in the color choice is that I will be pulling my Jetski:

(photoshop comp of it completed)

AND - please feel free to comment! THANKS

·
on line
53 Posts
Of course! I would love to get my hands on one of those old boats. Not a lot of them around anymore. But since I can not even afford to get an Xterra right now, it's kinda a moot point....

·
TNX Administrator
20,232 Posts

·
on line
53 Posts
Cool site, Old Navy! I will devote a little of the county's time today looking through it. I seem to recall a show on PT boats on The History Channel. They showed a privately owned one that was converted into a yacht after the war. It looked good, but I would want to keep mine looking like it was ready for patrol.

·
on line
1,479 Posts
MarcM said:
Cool site, Old Navy! I will devote a little of the county's time today looking through it. I seem to recall a show on PT boats on The History Channel. They showed a privately owned one that was converted into a yacht after the war. It looked good, but I would want to keep mine looking like it was ready for patrol.
X2 here! Nice Old Navy!

·
on line
776 Posts
The grey looks sweet! You should try painting the rear bumper corners the same color, it would really set off the look of yer rig!!!

·
on line
807 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
I love the look of olive drab... but not with white. Maybe with black or desert stone it would look cool.
I generally don't like the look of olive drab, but I think it looks great with the white (in the photoshop at least).

·
on line
1,054 Posts
i do have to say, i truely do like that olive drab, i may have to look into how much it'd cost to have some parts done in olive drab :D

·
on line
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ProjectX said:
i do have to say, i truely do like that olive drab, i may have to look into how much it'd cost to have some parts done in olive drab :D
OKAY, I know most of you voted for the haze gray, but I really like the OD green. Here's another try a little closer to real life.

My thinking is that the gray would look pretty unspectacular. The OD green creates some contrast and a cool theme.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts