Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have been planning some cosmetic things for the X, I picked up a set of older stock Offroad wheels because I really like the look of them. Plan is to black them out and add some custom inserts to the center caps. I'm having issues picking a color that will go with keep in mind my truck is WHITE, I'm planning on keeping a theme going with that color through out the truck. The fact that I'm half colorblind doesn't help much either. THOUGHTS??

These are the wheels and an example of the inserts. Thinking I'm just going to put a solid star or a skull.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My X is black, and I've been wanting to do the same. I bought some touch up paint from my local dealer and started to colors to the badges. "4x4" "Off Road" so on. I like the way it looks but I'll need to do it differently than just painting with the touch up paint. It is not a consistent job. I'll probably remove the badges, clean them off, and then spray on the new paint. I went with a the 2014 Metallic Blue. Looks really good against the black.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Hello Kitty center caps, pink accent color.
Don't temp my wife, she ever find out about this she might make it happen.

Back to the OP, not knowing what colors you can't see makes that a little hard to help. My advise, browse through the member's rigs section and see what other people have done. Me personally, it's super black with my under armor painted plum crazy purple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts