Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
on line
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this was a contest vehicle, and they won it, or if it was just a company car or promotional vehicle. I spotted it at the Quick Trip gas station on Roswell Rd in East Cobb (20 minutes North of Atlanta). Of all the vehicles Coleman could have decked out, they chose an Xterra! :bounce:

·
on line
1,361 Posts
mcampana said:
If bamfx see's them maybe he can find out how the hell they mounted it to the roof with their crap hardware it comes with!
:laughing3:

·
on line
192 Posts
With all the purchases of coleman racks from this site alone, i am sure they were able to go out and purchase that Xterra.

Thats not to bad of a company vehicle to be driving everyday though. :alien:

·
on line
1,479 Posts
I think i found my next mod

·
on line
278 Posts
Nice lookin' rack...and pretty cool looking overall.

I ended up going to Ace Hardware and getting 8 long bolts, a bunch of washers, and 4 long metal braces...and I rigged up my own securing package. It came out nice. I have been told that the stock X cross bars are crap, and I will need to replace them. Not sure the accuracy of this, but so far, they look pretty stable. I pulled myself up by holding onto the rack, and lowered myself, and it held up to my fat-ass pulling on it. :) I'll put some pics on here in a bit. Hot as balls outside right now.

·
on line
67 Posts
I live in East Cobb, but I haven't seen it around. I'll have to watch for it

·
on line
56 Posts
travis said:
With all the purchases of coleman racks from this site alone, i am sure they were able to go out and purchase that Xterra.

Thats not to bad of a company vehicle to be driving everyday though. :alien:
nice spotting. i just bought mine from costco and was the first thing i noticed. heh.

·
on line
266 Posts
those 17 inch wheels make the x look low

or maybe it's the paint job..

·
on line
56 Posts
its probably a 2WD. Mine is a 2WD and looks like that. Wish it was a bit higher. Those OR's look really nice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts