Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Intro Comments: Thread for my personal Unicorn. This was a one owner, dealer-maintained beauty queen the first 8 years of its life. I bought it with 38,000 miles and it currently sits at 42,000 miles. No rust, no funny business or issues to report.

Make: Nissan
Year: 2014
Model: Xterra
Trim: PRO-4X 6MT
Color: Metallic Blue

MODS:

Custom front and rear seats, done by the previous owner. Original cloth has been removed and completely replaced by the leather with "PRO4X Off Road" embroidery.
ADO lift with Bilstein 5100 in front and Bilstein 5125 extended travel in rear

Plans: making this my OEM+ X. Keeping it minty but also a bit better than it came from the factory. Long term possibly adding sound deadening, upgrading brakes and brake lines, bump stops, UCAs, maybe more power via exhaust & intake upgrades.

PHOTOS:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Mountain Cloud
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Plant
Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle Car seat cover
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White Automotive design
Car Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Automotive air manifold

Speedometer Car White Odometer Tachometer

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, who did your seats? How much were they for just fronts?
Thank you. Honestly they were done before I bought it, I dont know who did them or the cost. I just know they are fully reupholstered and not just covers. They are also real leather and the front passenger seat still retains its fold flat function.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love it. I have a metallic green P4X 6MT. Very rare indeed. I like the blue more though!
Green P4X 6MT is even more rare considering they only made them for 2 years, green and blue are my favorites though. I only chose Blue over Green because 2014s came in blue and that's my favorite year.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't know that. Guess mine is super special then. I'm jealous you got a choice between green and blue! What do you like about the 2014s?
Ya metallic green was 2011 and 2012 only, so you have arguably one of the rarest Xterras out there, very hard to find. 2014 has all of the updates of 2015s, like the sat nav, mpg display, updated wheels etc. but 2015s did not get the fold flat front seat, 2014 was the last year for those. So 2014 is really the only year that got everything.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
ARB front has been swapped to my Silver Pro4X. Blue has gotten new oem grill, new oem fender liners, new oem tow hook, new oem metal radiator skid plate, and front bumper/bumper cover and fog lights swapped over. Also got ADO 5100s with 2 inch lift and 5125 extended travel rear shocks, and brand new oem, white stitched leather shift knob since old one was worn. Also got a brand new battery since the previous one was the original one.

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

1 - 17 of 17 Posts