Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, just wanted to see if you had any updates on the P0181 error code that you had. I have it now, just randomly popped up one day. But the car runs fine. Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cleared it and it hasn't come back yet also it hasn't been cold which is when it kept coming on. I know the sensor is on the fuel pump so I replaced mine the first time it came up and had no problems like I said though when it was really cold it still came on. If I was you I would clear it and wait a week if it comes back maybe replace fuel pump I got mine off amazon for about 150 less than auto parts store so check into that.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
22 Posts
I cleared it and it hasn't come back yet also it hasn't been cold which is when it kept coming on. I know the sensor is on the fuel pump so I replaced mine the first time it came up and had no problems like I said though when it was really cold it still came on. If I was you I would clear it and wait a week if it comes back maybe replace fuel pump I got mine off amazon for about 150 less than auto parts store so check into that.
Posted via Mobile Device
I cleared it a couple times and it comes back within 2 days. Other than the light, there is no issues, but id still like to get it fixed. Can you give me part details from amazon, not sure which pump to buy. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts