Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, just trying to get any suggestion/info/tips on cleaning the caqrgo area. i have long surface scratches from a metel lacrosse stick being drug across it. i was thinking just some vinal cleaner?

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Hey MC, Ice Wax??? I've never heard you mention that before :geek:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:nike:I just use ARMORALL on all my interior plastic

Spray in on a soft rag and apply to each area, covers scratches and leaves a dull finish (gotta vacuum first)

:eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5:JIMBO

·
on line
134 Posts
ICE is the best product on the market for this application! I wouldn't use it on my paint (Liquid Glass user for life), but for all the plastic on the x it does the trick. Restores and protects, and without having to worry about accidentally getting it on anything else.

·
on line
2,653 Posts
ICE is the best product on the market for this application! I wouldn't use it on my paint (Liquid Glass user for life), but for all the plastic on the x it does the trick. Restores and protects, and without having to worry about accidentally getting it on anything else.
X2 works great and a bottle goes a long ways.

·
on line
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what exactly is it called?
turtle wax ICE for plastics?

·
on line
3,592 Posts
Ice works good.. If the scratches are really deep, it will soft the color of it..but not really hide it..

stinks, but, one bottle will last 2 years.. I wear Rubber gloves when Applying it.. good stuff.

·
on line
164 Posts
Hide it, buy the interlocking pads at a wholesale store like costco or bj's- cut them to fit the cargo area. Then nothing can slide back there, they hide your current scratches and can be removed when needed. Did it to my X all for about $20.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts