I'm really just starting the process of modding my xterra, and making plans for the overlanding/offroading mods I intend to include. Among these are:
- 1000W inverter, wired to only receive power when the alternator is running
- Front Winch, perhaps wired through a high-amp breaker for safety
- Accessory lights, and similar fused accessories
- under-hood air compressor, maybe
- Do you just bolt all the connections to the battery terminal and use creative wire bundling?
- Do you route the battery terminal to a mounted terminal block, and connect the starter and all accessories to that?
- Do you keep the starter connected to the battery, and run a single additional 0 gauge wire to some sort of mounted terminal block?
- Are there other options?